Kaico Nintendo Passthrough HDMI Adapter for Snes, SFC, N64 and GameCube
- Passthrough HDMI – Basic Nintendo Analogue HDMI Adapter with support for SVideo and Composite outputs.
- No Messy Cables – The N64, Super Nintendo and Gamecube HDMI Converter Does Not Need Any Additional Power to Work.
- N64 Snes and Gamecube to HDMI Adapter – Plug and Play, not need to install additional software or hardware.
- All in One – Works on Nintendo N64. Super Nintendo, Super Famicon and Gamecube via the proprietary analogue port.
- 12 Months Support, Repair, and Replace Warranty with Kaico on all HDMI adapters
This Nintendo Analogue HDMI converter by Kaico was designed so you could use your N64, GameCube or Snes on a Modern TV with a simple ‘plug and play’ solution.
Our high-quality N64, GameCube and Super Nintendo analogue converter will provide you with a clearer image than a standard AV cable. Compatible with all TVs with a HDMI input.
The cable does not need additional power
Compatible with European, Japanese, and North American region Nintendo consoles if they have an analogue display output on the back of the console.
Finally play all your Favourite Nintendo retro classics with a high quality yet cost-effective solution.
Converts audio/video signal with zero transmission loss
The HDMI converter is compatible with the Nintendo N64, SNES / Super Famicom, Gamecube from all regions providing they have a digital port
A simple, attractive, modern converter offering a true ‘plug and play’ solution
Clear and sharp graphics and text
Kaico created a simple ‘plug and play’ solution to provide users easy access to use a HDMI input on a modern TV
Kaico have assured the quality of all the Nintendo HDMI converter
We assure the Nintendo Analogue HDMI converter is built to a high spec including the use of high-quality components
Superior build quality
Kaico specialises in a variety of HDMI component and retro hardware
By purchasing from Kaico you are also ensuring we continue to contribute to the retro gaming scene