Terms and Conditions
Terms of Sale – Refund Policy
During the checkout process you will be given the complete terms of your purchase. All undamaged Kaico products may be returned within 14 days of the delivery date for a dull refund less any shipping charges.
Your acceptance of the terms of purchase means you agree to and understand the refund policy.
If past 14 days all Kaico products come with a 6 month warranty.
Damage during shipping
We take customer satisfaction very seriously. All of our products are tested for quality, and all shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse.
Please check your shipment carefully upon arrival to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged products must be made within 72 hours. Please contact us and provide detailed information such as the order number for any product damaged during shipping within that time.
Terms and conditions
Kaico International was registered in England with company number : 10813536.
Trading address : Kaico International, Whiston House, 4-ALB Enterprise Park, 170 – 180 Carlton Road, Nottingham, NG3 2BB.
Any testimonials or product reviews provided by ours customers are not the views of Kaico International and should not be taken as fact.
When you are using our online services, the information we collect includes:
- Information that you provide during your dealings with us. This includes when you register to use our online services, or when you subscribe or request further services and/or information from us.
- Details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access, examples include ads that you click, device information and location
- IP address and cookie data
The situations when you provide personal information could include when you:
- Purchase products on our website
- Register or use our online services
- Request to receive marketing or other communications
- Enter one of our competitions or when you complete one of our customer surveys
- Submit information when you’re providing feedback
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data.
These are set out below.
- When we’re required to enter into a contract with you, we use your personal information to process your orders and payments or to give you a refund.
- Where you have provided consent, we use email to communicate with you about our products and services, competitions, offers, promotions or special events where you tick a box of consent.
When we are required to comply with our legal obligation we’ll use your personal information, this may include:
- To identify you when you contact us.
- To verify the accuracy of data that we hold about you.
- To assist in HMRC and/or the Police and/or other regulatory bodies in relation to an investigation by a public authority.
We will keep your personal information for up to 12 months after you are no longer a customer.
Access to information held about you
You have the right to request what personal information we hold about you. This is sometimes call a ‘Data Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we’ll provide it to you. Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask you for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us so that we can locate your personal information. Except in rare cases, We’ll respond to you within 30 days of receiving this information or where no such information is required. If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. In certain circumstances you have the right to request a copy of your personal information from us or to have that information passed to an organisation of your choice in a format that can be easily re-used.
We are committed to the security of personal data, we take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that the our security measures are regularly reviewed. This privacy statement does not however apply to third parties websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third partied handle tour personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites. We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.